Recommendations around gel products
Looking f. recommendations on gel polish? Like preventing chipping, proper materials; safety? Read yr NFPro tips now online at Italian Design. Start now Here
All you need at home for the professional salon look!
View the slideshow of advice (photos and English text) below:
- Do not use gel products in direct sunlight. It will cause hardening of the gel
- Do not use cotton to remove Gel Polish.
- Only use our non-fluffy wipes to remove Gel Polish.
- Always seal the ends of the nails with Gel Polish to prevent chipping.
- Always make sure that the gel does not touch the cuticles and the skin next to the stings.
- After curing in a LED UV lamp, the Base Coat and Gel Polish have a sticky layer. Do not touch this, do not remove it, because it promotes the adhesion of the gels.
- Top Coat Shine and Top Coat Mat also have a sticky layer. After curing in the LED UV lamp, wipe these off with Gel Cleanser.
- Do not wipe off Top Coat No Wipe with Gel Cleaner, as it does not have a sticky layer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the components.
- Do not use near-open flames.