Your Shopping bag is empty
1. Can I try Clothing at home?
Yes, try on at home is allowed, PROVIDED that you're careful & hygienic: avoid stains, perfume, damage & loss. Products sealed due to hygiene-seal broken after delivery-are not suitable for sending back.
* Please note:
- Unpack or try on only as far as necessary to determine whether you will keep it
- When trying on briefs and swimwear, always wear over a clean slip.
- Do not remove brand and size labels on the product until you decide to keep the product
- Remove Hygiēnestrips in swimwear only after you decide to keep the product
-Click here to try on Bras & Size Charts
* In case of perfume stains damage and loss of value to returned products, we are entitled to charge loss costs.
Do you have a question or do you need advice? Please contact our Customer Service:
Calling within the Netherlands: 070-3239695
Calling from abroad: +31703239695
* Business days: 10:00 - 18:00 h
True Whatsapp: (Click on the blue link to go directly to Whatsapp lingerie advice hotline, of course, you can also use E-mail or Telephone)* Working days between 10-21 h (only text please)