Recommendations around gel products
Looking f. recommendations on gel polish? Like preventing chipping, proper materials; safety? Read yr NFPro tips now online at Italian Design. Start now Here
View the slideshow of advice (photos and English text) below:
All you need at home for the professional salon look!
- Do not use gel products in direct sunlight. It will cause the hardening of the gel
- Do not use cotton to remove Gel Polish.
- Only use our non-fluffy wipes to remove Gel Polish.
- Always seal the ends of the nails with Gel Polish to prevent chipping.
- Always make sure that the gel does not touch the cuticles and the skin next to the stings.
- After curing in a LED UV lamp, the Base Coat and Gel Polish have a sticky layer. Do not touch this, and do not remove it, because it promotes the adhesion of the gels.
- Top Coat Shine and Top Coat Mat also have a sticky layer. After curing in the LED UV lamp, wipe these off with Gel Cleanser.
- Do not wipe off Top Coat No Wipe with Gel Cleaner, as it does not have a sticky layer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the components.
- Do not use near-open flames.